In GoFanHQ, you have complete control over your events and ticket sales. If you need to disable ticket sales at any point before the event, follow these steps:
1. In GoFanHQ, find the event on your Dashboard. Click on the event name to navigate to the Editing page.
2. Select Edit in the Event Tickets and Links section
3. Toggle the "On sale" button for some or all of the ticket types to off. The toggle will now be greyed out
4. Select Publish at the bottom of the page
5. If you want the event to be removed from your GoFan page, change the visibility of the event from Visible to Hidden on your Events list. You can change the visibility by clicking the "Visible" button associated with that event.