In this article, we will cover how to receive payments from GoFan. You have two options for receiving payments from events. You can set up direct deposit or receive a check.
- ACH / Direct Deposit - is the fastest and most secure option for having funds deposited directly to the bank account for your organization. GoFan can only deposit funds in a push fashion; we cannot withdraw.
- Check - If ACH is not yet set up, a paper check will be mailed to the address in your account settings (Accounts > Address)
ACH details and payment preferences cannot be changed after the initial setup. Please contact our Finance Team to make changes by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Setting Up Your ACH Details
You can select how you would like to receive the payments from events in the financial settings in GoFan HQ.
*Financial settings can only be viewed and edited by the financial contact for your account.
- Login to your GoFan account at GoFan.co
- If you do not have an account, set one up using your school email address.
- Then go to GoFan HQ and enter your email address and password
- Navigate to Accounts from the left-hand menu of GoFan HQ
- Select Edit for the Account you need to update
- From the Accounts Page, select Edit on the Financial section at the bottom left-hand-side of the page.
- Press the eye icon highlighted in yellow below before typing in each banking field.
reference a check for your account details and not a deposit slip