When trying to access my school page on GoFan.co, the error "INTERNAL SERVER ERROR" (below) comes up.
Typically this error is the result of a corrupt logo image. Try these steps to resolve the issue:
- Login to GoFan HQ
- Select the Accounts page from the menu
- Select Edit on the Our GoFan Page section at the bottom right
- Under the Upload Image button, remove the current logo image
- Restart your browser and validate that you can now access your school from GoFan.co
- Upload your new logo image
- Restart your browser again and validate that you can now access your school from GoFan.co and that the logo displays correctly.
INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
What you can try:
· Refresh the screen.
· Go back to the previous screen.
· Go to the homepage.
Please contact us and let us know the time the error occurred.