To view who has purchased tickets: Navigate to the GoFan HQ Dashboard and choose the event you’d like to view purchaser details for. Click on the overview menu on the right (three dots) and choose “View attendees”.
Each purchase will have its own row, and you will be able to view the following details:
- Email – GoFan’s unique identifier for the account
- First name / Last name
- Purchase date
- Purchase time
- Status – Redemption/Validation status
- Ticket type – Ticket type purchased or Complimentary Ticket
- Order ID - GoFan’s unique identifier for the purchase
- Promo code/Access code – promo code used for purchase
Download Attendees: This option will allow you to download an attendees report for the event. It will download into the browser as a CSV.
Click here for a video on how you can download attendees