Easily accept digital payments for concessions at all your school events. Elevate your concessions experience with faster checkouts, shorter lines, and higher sales.
Here are the steps to get started:
1. Download the Box Office App (Purple Version) on the iPad(s) or iPhone(s) you will be using.
Get the GoFan Box Office App from the Apple App Store:
2. If you do not currently use GoFan Box Office, please contact our support team or your Customer Success Manager to have it enabled for your account.
3. Ensure you have the proper equipment. You will need a GoFan card reader and an iPhone or iPad to connect it with. Equipment is available for purchase on the GoFan Store.
4. Follow the setup and user instructions in the guides below:
Simple Setup & Management
Setting up your digital concession stand is just as easy as creating events with GoFan. You and your event staff can add and edit items in seconds for sale on any Apple device.
*Pro tip - in order to distinguish your Concessions sales from Ticket sales, but sure to include the word "Concessions" in the name of the event.
Using the Point of Sale
Complete orders and process payments quickly with an iPad or iPhone and card reader. Fans can pay with a credit or debit card, Apple Pay, or Google Pay.
Insights and Reporting
Access sales data on demand with intuitive reports. Gain a better understanding of your fans’ preferences and make informed decisions on inventory, pricing, and more. Track all concessions revenue along with your events to streamline bookkeeping.
- Concessions "events" can be created for each event, for a full season or for the entire year. How you setup your concessions events will depend on what type of insights you need. For example, if you need to know how many candy bars and sodas are sold for every individual Volleyball match, then we suggest creating a matching Concessions event for each game. If you are less concerned with inventory and seeing sales per game, you can create a single concessions event for the length of the Volleyball season. All concessions are paid out on a Calendar Payment Cycle (weekly) and will be listed on the existing Payment Summary reports. Details on sales are always available via HQ, however Event Summary reports will only be available AFTER the event end date.
In order to login to the GoFan Box Office application and process transactions, the "Can login to school's Box Office account" permission will need to be checked. This is found under Accounts > Contacts > Add or Edit a user.
The fee structure for Concessions is referenced here.